Sunday 25 November 2007

Harveys Bristol Cream

I was born in Bristol in 1973. I was the first born and spent my first 4 years as a single child before my brother decided to make an appearance. My mother worked at Bristol Zoo and my Dad was a quantity surveyor who unfortunately had this desire to return to university to retrain as a doctor. I say unfortunate as it lead to my parents splitting when I was four after my father had moved the family up to Nottingham so that he could go to med school.

Towards the end of his first term he asked my mother, my brother and me to return to Bristol for 6 weeks so that he could revise for 'these really difficult exams'. That was the last I remember of him till I met him in 1995 briefly however his impact on my life was as I hope to describe clearly was utterly profound.

No comments: